Final texts of GA resolutions now available
Here are the final texts of the Actions of Immediate Witness, business resolutions, and responsive resolutions adopted by the UUA’s 2010 General Assembly.
Actions of Immediate Witness
- Clean Up the Clean Energy Bill
- Gulf Coast Environmental and Economic Justice 2010
- Oppose Anti-Immigrant Measures at the State Level (Arizona Law SB 1070 and the Like) and Hasten Federal Immigration Reform
Congregational Study/Action Issue
The UUA is developing resources for the newly selected Congregational/Study Action Issue for 2010–2014, Immigration as a Moral Issue, but you can read the original text here.
- A Reminder to Support Our Youth and Young Adult Groups
- Responsive Resolution on Right Relationships
- Confronting Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Discrimination*
- Responsive Resolution Regarding 2012 General Assembly
Statement of Conscience
Delegates also adopted all but one of the proposed bylaw amendments without making changes. Delegates did introduce substantive changes to the proposed bylaws governing the election of UUA president and moderator, which are not yet available online.
(*Correction 7.20.10: As originally published, this post incorrectly identified the responsive resolution “Confronting Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Discrimination” as a business resolution.)